Monday, November 24, 2008

Huge med change today

Went to the doc today, blood work indicated lithium still wasn't even near therapeutic level, so it's now at 2800. It was at 3100 in March when I got sick. Cymbalta stayed same at 60 ,I was hoping to start tapering down to 40. And Klonepin is now daily at 10 mg.


I feel like a zombie, with the bucket next to me. And my hands are shaking I cannot hold a cuppa tea. I wouldn't mind a cute single guy come over and make me some soup though.


Anyway, will write tomorrow. Just taking a day off to be a couch potato tonight.

5 comments:

Immi said...

Oh heavens. And all I got thrown at me was so ativan today. I hope you feel better with all that quickly!

Border Life said...

"make some soup", now there's a euphemism ;-) j/k. sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope the day off helped! <3 BL

Mark p.s.2 said...

The shaking hands you describe makes me flinch and grimace inside. I hope you feel better soon. I now give you some (imaginary) soup. I don't know if I qualify for cute.

susan said...

@Immi, Ativan? That drug did nothing for me at all. I hope you have better luck with it. Hugging kitties also works for me. Mine refuses to be hugged now.

@Border Life- thank you. My mom makes real good soup, it's about the only food I can really cook well.


@Mark-Not cute but the one picture i saw I would call you handsome. Handsome trumps cute unless you are a baby.

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails