Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!





John D over at a Storied Mind,
http://www.storiedmind.com/2008/09/05/brilliant-blogs
was kind enough to give me this award.....and what can I say? The fact he bestowed it on me on my birthday was even better!

For those who are not familiar with John D- he writes beautifully on Depression, and Recovery. He has the soul of a poet, and it is clear how he can string a sentence together, magically and lyrically.


And he says he is not a writer by training. Bah!

What really humbled me, are the other writers he chose to nominate as well. I now know that someone in the blogosphere really likes me. I am mentioned in the august company of such bloggers as Stephany, Merely Me, and Therese Bouchard!

And as for the others he mentioned, I only know Dano and like her, (we both read TTWS), but I have read their blogs this week and love them, They should be on my blogroll now, and I agree with John, these new writers are awesome.

By accepting this award, I have to nominate seven other bloggers. And this poses a quandry for me, because I would have nominated the same people!

So I am in the process of picking which blogs I like. Keep posted - I will award this shortly in the next day or so.

And thanks again John D!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! We really do like you!

(FACE IT!!!) :p

Congratulations!

jessi

Pink Floyd said...

Congratulations on the award! I enjoyed your blog. Everyday is a battle, I know from experience. Writing and keeping a journal can help though.

susan said...

@Jessi ;-)

I like you too.

@Pink Floyd- thank you. Funny, I am just reading your blog now, and I like it! Pink Floyd is one of my all time favorite 3 bands-The Wall my favorite album of all time.

G said...

Congratulations Susan. You totally deserve it.

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

Congratulations!
I like you too!
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails