Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ketchup Day


Today is being set aside, not to blog, but to play catch up.

I am behind on my personal emails, personal phone calls, and text messages. I have not cleaned or done laundry in a week. l have not ready any of my friend's blogs in a week, or the blogs in my blog roll, and I miss them.

I will be back to posting tomorrow.

In the mean time, thank you all for the letters, emails, phone calls, text messages, and love.

I am blessed to know so many of you, feel blessed as well that there are so many good and wonderful people in the world.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

And we are blessed to know you!

Have a lovely Ketchup Day!

Hugs,
Sandy

Ana said...

We are blessed to know you. (2)

I never thought I would meet so many amazing people.
This is one of the most important reward I've got by opening a blog (in English, and, still, you can understand me despite all mistakes! :) )
Have a nice Sunday!

Immi said...

Day off is good. No explanation needed. *hugs offered*

Polar Bear said...

Take as much time as you need. You deserve the break.

horsesforcourses said...

I love that term -
hope you had a good ketchup day!

Rasp xXx

susan said...

Hi Sandy, Ana, Immi,Polar Bear and Raspberry,

Thank you. I am afraid I have been a very bad girl, slept most of the day, didn't even go across the street to get my Sunday bagel, lox and cream cheese.

I am trying to catch up on blogs, but I think my brain just seems kinda of broken today and asleep, so I will just veg out and watch TV. Tomorrow is a busy day and I think my brain just needs to heal from all it's been through.

Thank you for stopping by!

Jazz said...

Hey, Susan, I've not been around for a while, but just wanted to stop by and send hugs, and let you know I'm thinking of you. Take care of yourself!
Love,
Jazz

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs lazy time. Wish I had some right now LOL =8)

Here's hoping you're feeling refreshed and alive.

Love
Blue

Related Posts with Thumbnails