Saturday, August 1, 2009

Getting To Know You

getting to know you.. I got tagged by my friend M- for this, and thought it might be fun to do on a Saturday Night.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 am this morning. A bit too early than normal.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium to medium well.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bruno

4. What is your favorite TV show? First run or repeats? Now that it's summer i am hooked on Hell's Kitchen, but my all time favorite TV show of all time would be Red Dwarf, or Sponge bob or Law and Order.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? The best times in my life I ever had were in England.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Cheerios and milk.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian and ice cream.

8. What foods do you dislike? Brussel sprouts.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Table

10. Favorite dressing? French or Raspberry vignarette

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2007 Honda Civic, 4 door.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Things from the LL Bean Catalog

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Want to see the Pyramids in South America and Mexico.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? it depends on the moment

15. Where do you want to retire? Don't care as long as I get all four seasons.

16. Favorite time of day? evening

17. Where were you born? NYC, NY

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? i cannot think of one person reading this who will.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? don't know

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Bitter and RPJ.

22. Bird watcher? Absolutely!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

24. Do you have any pets? I lived with the striped one, aka cat

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? nope

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a mommy of course, an astronomer, a writer,

27. What is your best childhood memory? One Christmas morning, my dad had stayed up the night before to put together a bike for both my sister and me, as well as a Barbie Dream House, with brand new Barbies and Kens in it.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat

29. Are you married? No. .

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, always

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but none of them was my fault! I am being serious! i was holding the steering wheel one time so hard , when I got rear ended i broke my hand.

32. Any pet peeves? Bad drivers.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage, and Hawaiian.

34. Favorite Flower?Daffodils, and white roses.

35. Favorite ice cream? Coffee

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? Wendy

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Barnes and Noble, or the Apple Store.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I danced around the apartment the other night in my birthday suit, listening to a CD of Sinatra my mother lent me.

41. Like your job? I loved my job. I wish I was well enough to go back there.

42. Broccoli? Love it raw, hate it cooked. Go figure.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Toss up between London or York.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mom and Dad.

45. What are you listening to right now? A book on tape.

46. What is your favorite color? Yellow, oranges, pinks, blues.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:06

50. Coffee Drinker? yes, but drink ice tea by the gallon

7 comments:

lili said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 am this morning like usual.

2. How do you like your steak? dont eat steak
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? cant remember

4. What is your favorite TV show? csi

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? mt shasta

6. What did you have for breakfast? dont eat breakfast

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian

8. What foods do you dislike? veggies

9. Favorite Place to Eat? in front of tv

10. Favorite dressing? oil and vinegar

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? honda civic coupe

12. What are your favorite clothes? anything that looks good on me

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? alaska and goa

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? what cup?

15. Where do you want to retire? somewhere in the mountains

16. Favorite time of day? night

17. Where were you born? bay area,ca

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? im too lazy to send it around

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? nobody

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?nobody

22. Bird watcher? yes

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?night

24. Do you have any pets? nope
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? im learning about myself(trust me its huge)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

27. What is your best childhood memory? eating breakfast for finner

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat

29. Are you married? yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, always

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but none of them was my fault! (me too)

32. Any pet peeves? people that chew with their mouths open

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pepperoni,peppers, and garlic

34. Favorite Flower? honeysuckle

35. Favorite ice cream? pecan praline

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? jack in the box

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? patt

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? any book store

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope

41. Like your job? yep i wish i got paid more

42. Broccoli? hate it-just no...

43. What was your favorite vacation? lake tahoe

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? hubby and family

45. What are you listening to right now?smooth jazz

46. What is your favorite color? black

47. How many tattoos do you have? one

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?7:34

50. Coffee Drinker? nope

Red Pill Junkie said...

Well, I'll have to think my list. Maybe I'll do it on Monday :)

I'm sure you'd love the pyramids of Teotihuacan. In fact, yesterday I went to the museum to see an exhibit of objects from Teotihuacan, including a very cool (but gruesome) recreation of a sacrifice of prisoners and animals they performed to consecrate the pyramid of the Moon.

I love Teotihuacan for the mystery surrounding it. In fact, nobody know the real name of the city! the name was given by the Aztecs, because after they arrived to Mexico's central valley and watched the ruins of the abandoned city, they thought that only gods could have created something so majestic. So they named it "Teotihuacan": the place where men became gods :)

susan said...

@Lili, I love yours! We had a couple things in common- book people, and cat people! And i am also trying to learn about myself.

Thank you!!!!

susan said...

@RPJ- i would love to see your list. You are one of the most fascinating people i've never met!

Lili said...

You're welcome Susan I love memes I just never know if it drives people nuts to post my answer :) Actually I do remember the last movie I saw in the theater-it was Star Trek.

Red Pill Junkie said...

1.What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 I arrive late to my office to avoid rush hour.

2. How do you like your steak? Bleeding and mooing ;-)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

4. What is your favorite TV show? BSG —although my ultimate fave of all time was the X-Files.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Friendship Island; it's an alleged base located in the Chonos archipelago in Chile, where humans interact with aliens, and they live in harmony and comfort while waiting for humanity to destroy itself before picking up the pieces.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Huevos a la Mexicana; yummy and dietetic! If you don't eat too many tortillas, that is.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Duh!!!

8. What foods do you dislike? Beets; I'm not crazy about cauliflower either.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? The "Jesse James", a restaurant close to where I live run by a very nice Texan emigrate. Great apple pie!

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch and/or Roquefort.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? a 2007 Fiat Grande Punto.

12. What are your favorite clothes? my Huichol Collection t-shirts, which I buy every time I go to Puerto Vallarta.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Egypt, Greece & Rome.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Not a cup, but a Tequila glass, like this —we call them "caballitos"— and whaddayaknow? It's empty! Camarero!!

15. Where do you want to retire? Somewhere tropical; but the fact is: I won't be able to retire, and I don't really expect to live that much anyway.

16. Favorite time of day? Depends if it's a weekday or a weekend.

17. Where were you born? Mexico city.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gears of War.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not tagging this one; my homies at TDG seem to be not too fond of these games —most of them are a bit paranoid, truth be told, they think "the Man" is always after them ;-)

Red Pill Junkie said...

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Explained in last one.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Well, I'm writing this here for a reason, right?? ;-)

22. Bird watcher? I like hummingbirds.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Owl.

24. Do you have any pets? *Sniff* No.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Check out The Daily Grail, where I share all sorts of wonderful news every week.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? an alien.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Our trip to the US, when I was 7. We went to visit Cape Kennedy, New Orleans, Sea World and Walt Disney World. My dad told my sisters and I "Take a very good luck to all of is, and remember it well. Because I'm never bringing you here again!" He kept his promise, too! :-P

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person, but lately I'm beginning to grow fond of cats.

29. Are you married? No.

30. Always wear your seat belt? My new car won't let you drive without fastening it first!

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, and there were both annoying and fortunate. I wrote about it a year ago.

32. Any pet peeves? DOZENS! Today my pet peeve will be policemen who abuse their authority.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Hawaiian.

34. Favorite Flower? Flor de Nochebuena.

35. Favorite ice cream? Pistaccio & cherry, but only from the ice-cream parlor "Mazatlan", in the Condesa neighborhood in Mexico city.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I hate fast food.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? You don't make that test in Mexico. You pay a bribe and get your license —now isn't that better??

38. From whom did you get your last email? Loren Coleman —yes, THE Loren Coleman that appears in Monster Quest. ;-)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? the Gandhi bookstore & Game Planet.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? My life is an endless cycle of routines.

41. Like your job? The pay is a bitch, and my boss is an ass; but the fact that I get to have creative decisions is crack to a guy like me.

42. Broccoli? Depends on how you cook it.

43. What was your favorite vacation? The trip my sister and I made to visit our older sister Angelica, who was living in Connecticut with her (then) husband. We went to Manhattan, to the Museum of Natural History, which is *AWESOME!!* and we also watched Jurassic Park. Truly great.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Em... I think it was my sister Angélica?

45. What are you listening to right now? Faith No More at the radio!! Wooohooo!!

46. What is your favorite color? It depends on the purpose —if it's for an interior, then def blue!

47. How many tattoos do you have? None, but I would like to have this giant Quetzalcoatl in my back :-P

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?1:58 pm

50. Coffee Drinker? Caffeine is one of the proofs that there is a God —and that He/She can be a moron sometimes, but it's cool because He/She knows it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails