Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays


(Cats in Manhattan are not scared of heights when looking at Christmas Trees. Click on picture for better viewing)




I may post later in the day, I don't know. If I don't I will be taking a mini-vacation until Boxing Day from blogging.

I wish all my readers, the faithful, the lurkers, and the ones who accidently drop by from Googling Sir Winston Churchill=a very very happy holiday- from Susan and striped cat Holly in NJ/NY.


Here is one website which I love this time of year. Norad tracks Santa. It's addicting

And yes, Virginia, I DO believe in Santa Claus.

Here is a teaser of Santa from last year.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy kwanzaa, and Merry Festivus.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Holidays to you.

Chrissie said...

Dear Holly,

I'm sure glad you and your mum are together and that there's love in your home. What better gift could Christmas bring than that? Do give your dear mum many purrs from me and some snuggles, too. Please know how thankful I am for you! Merry Christmas!

Ana said...

Happy Holidays Susan!
Happy Festivus!:)
Love you,
Ana

Unknown said...

Happy Merry to you, your kitty, and Winston Churchill.

Marian said...

Every X-mas Eve I try to stay up until midnight, to hear the animals talk. They do talk! Really! :)

Happy Holidays to you and Holly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails