Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been away

Hi all

As you can see, I have been away from this blog for approximate 3 months. I am sorry.

I was first in the hospital with pneumonia for ten days and 105 fever. While I was recooperating at my parents home, I suffered from affects from a psychiatric antipsychotic drug, which lead to me almost dying, and healing at a Rehabilitation hospital. I plan on going into this in more detail in future blogs.


Thank you for the thoughts, prayers and warm wishes. I should be blogging full time in the next couple of days so keep watching your RSS feeds, and if you don't have a feed aggregator, download one, or get Safari.

-Susan

2 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

I'm glad to finally hear from you!
It's great to know you're back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails