Monday, January 9, 2012

Annual Winter Cold

I'm here. I'm truly amazed at all the kind comments I got on the last piece about New Year's Eve, and will get to writing back to them.

I went out on NYE with my parents, came home about 9pm EST, and was asleep by 10ish. Thank you to Anonymous to gave me that really good piece of advice.

Since then, I've been feeling poorly, sleeping way more than I want to but it's not from depression, something's wrong. I had a flu shot about 3 weeks ago, so I don't know if it's flu or what not.

I went to my doctor today and it's my annual winter cold. So I have antibiotics and lots of orange juice and my mother's home made chicken noodle soup. No Matzoh balls but, it's really really good.

I also got several books to read, a few magazines graciously borrowed from a neighbor.

I hope to be "feline" better in a few days.

8 comments:

Adam said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. For me, feeling ill sometimes brings on the depression. Hopefully that is not the case for you.

Mary LA said...

Take care sweetie, plenty of orange juice and Holly for company!

Generictab said...

Be strong and happy new year to all!

dg said...

I can so relate. Thanks for all your posts and links. Hope you are feeling better.

Noch Noch said...

hope you get better soon from the flu!

Brian Pollack said...

I've read a little of your backstory and you have every right to feel the way you do. It's always devastating to be reminded of being alone or isolated during a holiday that you don't jive with, especially when feeling sick. I hope this is a good year for you. I'm gonna keep reading, just to root you on.

Best,
Brian
http://progressingforwardnow.blogspot.com/

Brian Pollack said...

Sorry about the confusion, i recently change my blog website address. I'm new to blogging but enthusiastic and excited. This is out of service, not the need for money. Have a wonderful weekend.

-Brian
http://progressivetransformation.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait
Taxi accident

Related Posts with Thumbnails