Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas, Belated Festivus

I still believe in Santa. Yes, it's true. If I was home there would be home made warm home-made chocolate chip cookies for him tonight and carrots for the reindeer.

In the spirit of the holiday, (as well as a belated Festivus), nothing beats tracking Santa on Norad. I've been doing this since 2005. It's a lot of fun, and a wonderful way to see all the places in the world I would someday like to visit.

On behalf of myself and Miss Holly the cat, I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday, and best wishes for a wonderful New Year.



Eta: I shouldn't do this, but I  just found this great video from Cheezeburger about a cat and a tree. I'm adding it for any other cat lovers who might need a cute fix, or anyone who is stressed out today and needs a cute fix.

Our cat, our Xmas tree, & time-lapse from Griffin Hammond on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Syd said...

Thanks Susan for stopping by. I will track Santa too. All good wishes to you. Life is good in spite of challenges. Merry Christmas.

soulful sepulcher said...

Cute cat video!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Susan!. It's already Christmas here. According to Norod, Santa has already been to Johannesburg BUT he forgot Cape Town....THANKS Santa...no cookies for you next year. He even visited Antartica!.

I hope you have a very peaceful and relaxing day!

Stephi
x

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, Susan and Holly!

Tailwags,
Littlewolf

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!! Here's to a very happy and HEALTHY 2011!!

((Hugs))
Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails