Monday, November 17, 2008

I got tagged! 8 random facts

I got tagged by Fiddy, the webmaster of Seroxat (Paxil) Sufferers Stand Up and Be Counted


The tag rules are as follows:


Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog post tag eight people and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.


1. I was born in Manhattan, and spent the first 8 months of my life in a foster home on Long Island until I was adopted.

2. I have lived in NJ my whole life, since I was 8 months old, except one year when I lived in LA.

3. When I lived in LA I did a lot of voice work and met people who do voices on the "Simpsons" and "South Park". I even had an
agent.

4. I have driven the Staten Island Ferry and the Docklands light railroad. (The conductor was by my side).

5. I have been on TV twice, once on the Morton Downey Show and once on Jeopardy!

6. My favorite TV shows of all time are Spongebob, Law and Order CI, and Red Dwarf.

7. I have written 3 novels, all unpublished, and a childrens book.

8. I have had poems and Erotica professionally published.

9. (for good measure). I am an amateur astronomer.


I am not passing this on, but if you want to play, consider yourself tagged.

9 comments:

horsesforcourses said...

Wow, thanks for sharing! :-)

Immi said...

Fun, Susan. I'm crazy about Law and Order CI too. Can't say much about Spongebob though. And yes, I have two blogs. lol

Fid said...

Prison Break is top of my current favs :-)

Fid

susan said...

@Raspberry, Hi! I missed you!

@ Immi, I didn't know you had 2 blogs! It's OK about Spongebob. I like him! And he is bipolar!

@Fiddy- I have never seen that show. The only show on Fox I watch is House.

Nathan Hawks said...

Dang, you're interesting! :)

susan said...

@Nathan,

And I am cute too!

Nathan Hawks said...

Well your cat sure is! :)

Polar Bear said...

Susan,
Cool list.

I am envious of you having met the people who do the voices in Simpsons. That's like my all time favourite show.

Anonymous said...

Mine will be up on my blog within a few minutes ... enjoy! Larry

Related Posts with Thumbnails