Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thank You

It's another night with allusive sleep. I just took some Melatonin, and hopefully that will work. I am having some success with it.

I want to thank all of you who have stopped by in the month or so since I have been back on line and read my blog, and maybe commented. It warms my heart to know some of the best and brightest of the mental health bloggers have stopped by. I feel humbled.


I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to write, and I cannot begin to thank the 3 people who told me to start blogging. For what it is worth, it is saving my mind and my soul, and sanity.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Good you're blogging.
Don't stop.
It really helps!
Hope you sleep well.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Susan.

I haven't slept well lately, either, but compared to you I am in Dreamland ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails